Here's the problem with that.....
Posted on: 02-02-2005.
Client: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1)
Message views: 506 (Score: 0)
Having "the best JUCO defensive class in the country" (their latest spin) is kind of like being the winner on "The Biggest Loser." On that show, the fact that you won means that you were really fat to begin with.
Any of you scum devils get my drift? Having the best JC class in the country on one side of the ball says something about your defense, doesn't it?
- 'Twas the night before signing - cat fan, 02-02-2005 (Views: 802; Replies: 22)
- bump for the Hall of Fame [nt] - Stallion, 02-10-2005 (Views: 445)
- Hilarious and so appropriate (plus a bump) [nt] - Stu Gotz, 02-02-2005 (Views: 471)
- Outstanding! [nt] - Calicat, 02-02-2005 (Views: 471)
- That's freakin great. Good job bro [nt] - Filthy Cats, 02-02-2005 (Views: 484)
- 9 starters on O and 7 on D with the best defensive Juco class nationally.... - flintdevil, 02-02-2005 (Views: 572)
- Nice Work - Dave Allen, 02-02-2005 (Views: 546)
- After a crappy day in court, this stuff puts a smile on my face [nt] - exoticat, 02-02-2005 (Views: 468)
- I have never seen a post as perfect as this. I mean PERFECT. [nt] - The Kriminal, 02-02-2005 (Views: 498)
- Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. [nt] - FletchCat, 02-02-2005 (Views: 449)
- Somebody find the keys the Hall of Fame. [nt] - Stallion, 02-02-2005 (Views: 441)
- INSTANT CLASSIC.... - WILDCAT NATION, 02-02-2005 (Views: 518)
- An INSTANT CLASSIC!!! [nt] - JohnV8r, 02-02-2005 (Views: 500)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Click to report a bug!