Believe in stars or not, there's not a noticeable difference between... .....
El Gato de rojo y azul (Regular+; 13572)
Posted on: 07-02-2012.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1) AppleWebKit/536.11 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/20.0.1132.47 Safari/536.11
Message views: 100 (Score: 0)
what RR is offering vs BSer. Likewise, kids from all categories seem to be "medium to high" on each school in similar numbers. That was my original point.
Google Search don't lie...
- Regarding Recruiting - b_dog, 06-30-2012 (Views: 343; Replies: 32)
- Respectfully Disagree - stedmakr, 07-01-2012 (Views: 258)
- A comment - ValleyCat, 06-30-2012 (Views: 370)
- IF - AgentZero, 07-01-2012 (Views: 120)
- A couple more things w/respect to our rival... - El Gato de rojo y azul, 07-01-2012 (Views: 206)
- I agree that has to be our approach for now, but it makes the margin for error - theOGC, 06-30-2012 (Views: 133)
- OKG our kind of guy? - UAFan_Joe, 06-30-2012 (Views: 159)
- Some of these less highly recruits will probably go up in rankings by November. [nt] - Irish27, 06-30-2012 (Views: 74)
- We are all interested in every offer made, I expect he is recruiting athletes - Black Oaks, 06-30-2012 (Views: 167)
- In addition to your points, which make sense to me... - big cat fan, 06-30-2012 (Views: 149)
- I agree, and will add that I believe... - Wildcat Jones, 06-30-2012 (Views: 222)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Click to report a bug!