Some of these less highly recruits will probably go up in rankings by November. [nt].....
Irish27 (Regular; 6888)
Posted on: 06-30-2012.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:13.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/13.0.1
Message views: 69 (Score: 0)
"It's just an example of how far above the Arizona program is over Arizona State," said former ASU coach Bill Frieder, who went 4-12 against UA, making him the most successful of the bunch. "When you dominate a rivalry like that, it just shows how far ahead you are."
- Regarding Recruiting - b_dog, 06-30-2012 (Views: 332; Replies: 32)
- Respectfully Disagree - stedmakr, 07-01-2012 (Views: 244)
- A comment - ValleyCat, 06-30-2012 (Views: 352)
- IF - AgentZero, 07-01-2012 (Views: 113)
- A couple more things w/respect to our rival... - El Gato de rojo y azul, 07-01-2012 (Views: 191)
- I agree that has to be our approach for now, but it makes the margin for error - theOGC, 06-30-2012 (Views: 118)
- OKG our kind of guy? - UAFan_Joe, 06-30-2012 (Views: 146)
- Some of these less highly recruits will probably go up in rankings by November. [nt] - Irish27, 06-30-2012 (Views: 69)
- We are all interested in every offer made, I expect he is recruiting athletes - Black Oaks, 06-30-2012 (Views: 156)
- In addition to your points, which make sense to me... - big cat fan, 06-30-2012 (Views: 138)
- I agree, and will add that I believe... - Wildcat Jones, 06-30-2012 (Views: 205)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Click to report a bug!