I agree, and will add that I believe........
Wildcat Jones (Regular+; 22030)
Posted on: 06-30-2012.
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/5.0; FunWebProducts)
Message views: 223 (Score: 0)
...this class has the ability to be more than a reasonably solid UA class. Two reasons I say this, here in June. While the class is filling up, there is still room for RR and staff to possibly land a few superstar quality recruits that I know they are chasing. Time will tell if they land them or not, but that would obviously be a huge factor. The other thing is just how RR has always recruited, back to WVU and Michigan. He's always gone after "his guys" that fit his system, regardless of rankings. And he's had more than his fair share of superstar players that were not highly ranked in HS - guys like Dennard Robinson and Pat White come to mind quickly, but there's been many more.
"I have had nothing to drink at all. Except for a beer. Oh...and those Crowns too..." Anonymous tailgater
- Regarding Recruiting - b_dog, 06-30-2012 (Views: 343; Replies: 32)
- Respectfully Disagree - stedmakr, 07-01-2012 (Views: 258)
- A comment - ValleyCat, 06-30-2012 (Views: 370)
- IF - AgentZero, 07-01-2012 (Views: 120)
- A couple more things w/respect to our rival... - El Gato de rojo y azul, 07-01-2012 (Views: 206)
- I agree that has to be our approach for now, but it makes the margin for error - theOGC, 06-30-2012 (Views: 133)
- OKG our kind of guy? - UAFan_Joe, 06-30-2012 (Views: 159)
- Some of these less highly recruits will probably go up in rankings by November. [nt] - Irish27, 06-30-2012 (Views: 74)
- We are all interested in every offer made, I expect he is recruiting athletes - Black Oaks, 06-30-2012 (Views: 167)
- In addition to your points, which make sense to me... - big cat fan, 06-30-2012 (Views: 150)
- I agree, and will add that I believe... - Wildcat Jones, 06-30-2012 (Views: 223)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Click to report a bug!