and, just in case you surf elsewhere........
truth selector (Unregistered)
Posted on: 08-09-2004.
Client: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1)
Message views: 616 (Score: 0)
You may also come across some rather myopic inhabitants of the internet known as "ASU fans". They include:
"L. Devil": resident genius at Cactus Ranch, L. Devil is probably the smartest guy on the scumdevil board. Problem is, he doesn't show it publicly, as his brilliance is apparently limited to the "insider pages" over there. Spends most of his spare time making up new excuses as to why recruits didn't pick ASU, or why players left.
"87 Devil": the "87" refers to his I.Q., but everyone knows he's puffing it. Known by his parents and friends (one and the same) as "Special Devil".
"New England Devil", aka "NED": used to have a computer, but once Mike Stoops got hired at UA, it apparently broke. Rumor has it that he punched his monitor while reading the ESPN story on the Stoops hire, and he hasn't been able to type since.
"truth detector": Used to be frequent poster on this board, until gay marriage debate heated up. Now works as full time lobbyist for undisclosed special interest group, (not that there's anything wrong with that.)
"Federalist": A lawyer. Enough said.
"STATE": Probably a lawyer, and if he/she's not, he/she should be. Still argues that Hedake Smith was framed, Mitchell Freedman is a victim of mistaken identity, and Frank Kush didn't even KNOW any punters. Serious, serious denial issues. Would seek help from a medical professional, but ASU doesn't have a medical school. Currently receiving psychotherapy from James Hamm, the only CONVICTED murderer with a law degree from ASU.
"96 Devil": He's a legit 96, and has the test score to prove it. Hopes to retake the test (for the thirteenth time) in February, as he's just four points short of average. Good luck, '96!
"John A": Remember Buffalo Bill from "Silence of the Lambs"? John A makes Bill look pretty normal, although John doesn't need to cross his legs to do "the weenie dance." Spends much of his free time fantasizing about having hair like Dirk Koetter.
"JAKE PLUMMER IS AN A-HOLE": Jake Plummer's fiancee, who is still disgruntled over their break up party. Jake had her entire family fly to Hawaii to witness him dumping her, and through some weird miscommunication, they thought they were there for a wedding. You won't see too many posts from her - L. Devil has her on auto-delete.
That about covers it.
- Welcome Felix, let me introduce you to some of the ppl. - The Kriminal, 08-09-2004 (Views: 1169; Replies: 28)
- Mike - If this doesn't make the "classic" board - we have no need for a classic board - Wildcat Jones, 08-09-2004 (Views: 523)
- Latest addition to my library - WolfpackC-17, 08-09-2004 (Views: 517)
- No hot sauce for you! [nt] - PhxCat, 08-09-2004 (Views: 536)
- No need to stay away from Jed - Jeddevil, 08-09-2004 (Views: 539)
- Very funny. Hey, give MSW a break. [nt] - Button Salmon, 08-09-2004 (Views: 468)
- Bravo Krim [nt] - haley, 08-09-2004 (Views: 454)
- This is the happiest day of my life. - Stallion, 08-09-2004 (Views: 519)
- Instant Classic - DanCat, 08-09-2004 (Views: 507)
- :)! - salum54, 08-09-2004 (Views: 583)
- I feel a Top 10 list coming on .... - Stu Gotz, 08-09-2004 (Views: 657)
- You had me rolling!! - Saro, 08-09-2004 (Views: 542)
- FKNG hilarious, Krim! Honestly laugh-out-loud funny! Instant classic. [nt] - higleycatfan, 08-09-2004 (Views: 532)
- and, just in case you surf elsewhere... - truth selector, 08-09-2004 (Views: 616)
- lol [nt] - Vegascat, 08-09-2004 (Views: 440)
- I cannot stop laughing... damn fine job Krim [nt] - Mike, 08-09-2004 (Views: 492)
- Hey...I sure as hell don't like Lumberjacks on Sept 4... - Dougman, 08-09-2004 (Views: 509)
- DAMN, Krim whats with all the screaming.... - salum54, 08-09-2004 (Views: 522)
- You forgot to introduce yourself, so I'll take the opportunity... - John_C_Dale, 08-09-2004 (Views: 533)
- OMG!!! what happened to the classic board ? [nt] - GermanCat, 08-09-2004 (Views: 458)
You do not have the required security level to post to this thread.
Click to report a bug!